Tools, Trees & Tinder
An ideal follow on from our Introduction to Bushcraft course
This course is an ideal follow on from our Introduction to Bushcraft course.
We will introduce you to further skills and leave you with a good understanding which, if you wanted to, can be taken further to increase your depth of knowledge and ability.
As most things in the outdoors take longer than expected we will be working in groups to ensure topics can be covered efficiently.
- Folding Saws
- Bow Saws
- Knife including sharpening, law, storage / carrying
- Axe use and sharpening
- Make a 'try stick', Bucksaw & Mallet
Tree & Plant ID & uses
- How to identify and also what you can use them for (depending on what's around of course)
- Using including making fire
- Friction fire using the Hand drill
Southern Peak District